We continue our fast and furious journey with Malaysia’s Moto2 wonderboy on his hobbies and travelling adventure.
- Where is the farthest country you’ve travelled to for your racing?
The furthest country I have travelled to race is Argentina. From Malaysia to Barcelona it’s a 16.5-hour flight and an additional 12 hours to Buenos Aires. Then we had to fly to a small town that took another 3 hours. Lastly, we had to endure a 3-hour drive through rough roads to reach the circuit town. It was a challenging journey for all of us.
- Besides racing, what other hobbies do you have?
Besides racing, I like to relax nowadays. However, I still get my push bike out to cycle and also my big Supermotard machine. Other than that I try to relax at home, listen to music, watch TV and play with my PS4 games.
- What do you like to try whenever you visit a new place?
If I travel to a new country, I definitely like to wonder around with my crew exploring the nature of the place.
- When you are away for your racing, how often do you keep in contact with your loved ones at home?
I will normally do video calls whenever I am away racing. It is not difficult as I am always connected through my phone.
- How do you spend a lazy afternoon when you are not racing?
My lazy afternoon will be a short nap or play PS4 games at home. Other than that I will play tennis with my boss and racing crew!