Car rental in Thailand will give you a smooth transition from the stressful business fuss before the trip to the inner peace, harmony and satisfaction of traveling in a wonderful country.
National philosophy “sanuk” – finding pleasure in the present day, smiles and friendliness of Thai people win tourists from the first minutes.
Car rental in Thailand allows you to enjoy a holiday according to your own plan – in the morning you will have a good rest under the gentle sun on the magnificent beaches, in the afternoon admiring the royal palaces with a history of several thousand years, opening up new sensations interesting cuisine, the possibility of recovery through the famous Thai massage, and in the evening – a variety of entertainment for all tastes.
There are three main airports in the country – in Bangkok, Phuket, and Pattaya. You can rent a car from Rexrent at any of these airports, or you can rent a car from one of the many Rexrent offices in different cities of Thailand.
Our advantages – Rexrent rental stations in Thailand
- Rent a car in Thailand is the best solution for your transportation needs. You can choose a car in advance on our website – thanks to the intuitive interface it is easy to do this – you will be pleasantly surprised with the rental price.
- Booking a car on the site profitable and convenient – the car will be waiting for you at the airport at the nearest parking lot. You can arrange a rental car upon arrival at any airport in Thailand.
- Take the opportunity to order additional equipment: child car seats, if you are traveling with children, GPS-navigator, so you can confidently travel on the excellent roads of Thailand.
- We have affordable prices and flexible insurance packages with the best deductibles – see for yourself on our website: https://transferairport24.com/lyon-saint-exupery-to-city.
With Rexrent you get a number of great benefits:
- we have an extensive fleet of cars of different classes, technically fully compliant with all travel requirements in Thailand;
- you have the opportunity to take a car in one city, for example, in Bangkok, and return it to another – for example, in Phuket;
- we provide round-the-clock technical and information support, our experts are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
You will need a confirmation email after your online booking, driver’s license and a credit card with the amount on deposit required to secure your rental.
Specifics of traffic rules and local traffic ethics
Traffic in Thailand is left-handed – remember that when arranging a rental car. Sometimes people of Thailand allow themselves to drive a few meters across the oncoming traffic lane to save time, thus breaking the left-hand traffic, be ready that a car may appear on the road moving on the opposite side.
Other than that, there are a few peculiarities:
On the main road and traffic circles, priority to those who are already in the flow of cars – you need to be prepared to have patience and wait for an opportunity to enter the rapid flow of cars;
Regulated intersections in Thailand are equipped with special signs, they indicate that the driver is allowed to turn left, if there are no obstacles to traffic;
Thais often use high beams, horns, and flashing lights as ways to communicate with each other. But if you suddenly see your headlights flashing, it’s probably a warning to give way;
Often Thais make a U-turn of their vehicle in the wrong place. Always be prepared for this, so that you can slow down in time.
What to see and where to go
Start your trip with Bangkok, the capital of Thailand. Visit the Great Royal Palace on Rattanakosin Island, which means “the highest jewel”, the Temple of the Emerald Buddha. See the “Venice of the East” from the deck of a river streetcar or from a long-tail passenger boat.
The list of attractions is long:
The temple complex of Wat Pho with a statue of the Lying Buddha, covered with gold leaf, once – here was born traditional Thai medicine, and still around the temple are massage parlors;
“Temple of Dawn” Wat Arun, dedicated to the Indian god of the morning dawn Arun;
In the area of Taling Chan, a floating bazaar of the same name is moored. Even without buying anything, which is rare, you will have an incomparable experience;
in Dusit Park the famous Vimanmek Palace, it is the world’s largest wooden building, made of pink yew, built without a single nail, looking like a huge carved jewel box;
The elephant show at Safari World.