TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- The “Next Destination: Fortune 2019 [(“Contest”)] is organized by Publishcom Asia Sdn Bhd [(“Organizer”)]. The Contest will be held for THIRTY-Three (33) days commencing from 18 January 2019 at 10:00 (GMT +8) and ends at 23:59 (GMT +8) on 19 February 2019 [(“Contest Period”)].
During the Contest Period, FOUR (4) winner(s) will be selected at the end of the Contest Period and will receive the following prize(s):-
▪ ONE (1) Cash prize worth RM10,000 for ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE winner.
▪ THREE (3) Consolation prize of RM1,000 TRAVEL WALLET each for THREE (3) CONSOLATION PRIZE winners.
▪Newly registered Mayflower members will receive RM50 travel credits in their Mayflower account.
- Entry to the Contest is free of charge and the Contest is open to Malaysian applicants who are eighteen (18) years old and above on the date of entry [(“Participants”)] except for the following: a. Permanent and/or temporary staff or employees of Publishcom Asia Sdn Bhd and its immediate family members; b. Representatives and/or agents (including advertising & promotion) of Publishcom Asia Sdn Bhd. C. Permanent and /or temporary staff of all sponsors : WCT Malls Management Sdn Bhd, Tastiway Sdn Bhd and Mayflower Holidays Sdn Bhd.
- The contest is only open for Malaysian citizens or residents residing in Malaysia.
- Contest Period: 18 January 2019 – 19 February 2019- Winners will be announced on [28 February 2019] on GOASIAPLUS Website: www.goasiaplus.com, Facebook: www.facebook.com/goasiaplus & Instagram: instagram.com/goasiaplus
- To qualify for the Contest, Participants will have to do the following:
(a) All details of the contest mechanism will be posted on GOASIAPLUS’s Website (www.goasiaplus.com) & Facebook (www.facebook.com/goasiaplus ).
(b) All participants of CNY contest must register as Mayflower member in order to win the RM10,000 cash prize.
(c) SPEND RM88 & above in a single receipt in gateway@klia2 within 18/1/2019 to 19/2/2019
(d) Snap a photo with GOASIAPLUS Chinese New Year 3D photo Booth
(e) Post the photo & receipt + creative slogan on your personal FB with #goasiaplus #gatewayklia2#sponsors #Alor #mayflowerholidays.
The post must be shared as public. Most creative entry wins GRAND PRIZE.
- Only entries in English language shall be accepted.
- All pictures must be shared by 23:59 (GMT+8) on 19 February 2019. Participations who miss the deadline will not be entertained and no notice will be given.
- Participants are allowed to participate in multiple entries however Participants will be only allowed to win once throughout the Contest Period.
- Only Participants that fulfill each of the Contest Mechanism stated above shall be eligible to win the prize. Incomplete entries and/or Participants who failed to abide by the contest mechanisms will automatically be disqualified from the Contest without any notice.
- The Organizer reserves the right to disqualify any entry by Participants which are deemed to contain offensive, inappropriate and/or obscene elements. Such entries will be disqualified immediately.
- The winner will be selected based on the most creative and interesting photo and slogan by a panel of judges appointed by the Organizer.
- The winner will be contacted at any time deemed appropriate by the Organizer, via email or any other mode of communication deemed appropriate by the Organizer.
- The winner is bound by the terms and conditions that come with the prize. The acceptance of prize indicates the acknowledgment and agreement of such terms and conditions.
- The prize is not exchangeable and/or transferable. Failure to accept prize by the winner once informed via GOASIAPLUS social media platforms when required to do so shall constitute a rejection by such winner and the Organizer reserves it rights to award the prize to another winner. Any cancellation and/ or refund request once the booking of the prize has been made is strictly not allowed.
- The Organizer reserves its sole right and discretion to delete, remove, not consider or reject content that is deemed by it to be improper or offensive in whatever nature.
- The Organizer reserves its rights to publish or display materials or information, including but not limited to the names of all Participants for marketing, advertising and publicity purposes in any manner it deems appropriate. The Organizer further reserves its right to use any personal data of Participants in any manner and/or for any purpose it deems fit and the Participants are deemed to consent to such use by participating in the Contest with no monetary payment whatsoever.
- The Organizer reserves its right to cancel, terminate or suspend the Contest with or without any prior notice and reason. For the avoidance of doubt, cancellation, termination or suspension by the Organizer shall not entitle the Participants to any claim or compensation against the Organizer for any losses or damages suffered or incurred as a direct or indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension.
- By participating in the Contest, Participants are deemed to agree to be bound by the Terms and subject to the Conditions herein set out upon submission of entry. The terms and conditions herein shall prevail over any inconsistent terms, conditions, provisions or representations contained in any other promotional or advertising materials for the Contest. In the event of any inconsistency, conflict, ambiguity or discrepancy between the English version and any other languages version of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail at all times.
- The Organizer reserves its right to vary, delete or add to any of these Terms and Conditions and/or substitute or change or replace the gifts from time to time without any prior notice.
- The decisions of the Organizer in relation to every aspect of the Contest including but not limited to the type of prize and winner shall be deemed final and conclusive under any circumstance and no complaint from any Participants will be entertained.
- The decision of judges appointed by the Organizer are final, conclusive and binding and no further appeal, enquiry and/or correspondence will be entertained.
- All other expenses associated with this contest such as transportation, accommodation, airport tax, fuel surcharge, food, any other transportation and accommodation shall be solely borne by the Contest Participants.
- Participants and Winner shall not hold Organizer liable for the outcome of the Contest or any period during the trip.
- The Prize is non-refundable, non-transferable and not exchangeable for cash or any other benefits in kind.
- The Prize does not include anything not listed above including but not limited to: accommodation, travel insurance, passports, visas, ground transportation or any other costs of a personal nature not stated. Compliance with any health or other government requirements is the responsibility of the prize-winner and companion.
- The Prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if the winner is unable to use the Prize as stated.
- GOASIAPLUS shall bear no responsibility for any damage, loss (including but not limited to direct, indirect and consequential loss), liability, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by the winner or their guest in connection with this promotion, or the use of any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- GOASIAPLUS retains the right to substitute the Prize with another of similar value in the event the original Prize offered is not available due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
- By participating in the Contest, Participants are deemed to agree to be bound by the Terms & Conditions herein and deemed to give their consent for collection of personal information and also subject to the Conditions herein set out upon entry to the Contest.